Sunday, May 27, 2012

Coconutty Pancakes aka Puff Pancakes

 Coconutty Puff Pancakes

Ingredients
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup nuts
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs
3/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup crushed pineapple
1 TBL coconut oil

ingredients are ready


ingredients are split by dry on left and wet on right

Mix together flour, coconut, nuts, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.  In a separate bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, and pineapple.


Stir the dry ingredients into the wet. 

Heat the coconut oil in a skillet (or in our case on the Avon Puff Pancake Pan)


Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes 3 inches in diameter.  We of course did them in this Puff Pancake Pan.

Cook until puffed and dry around the edges.  Turn and cook other side.


Server with syrup of your favorite topping.  Makes about 16 pancakes or the "puff cakes" that we made.  
I used the Fat Toad Farm Vanilla Bean Caramel on mine!  I am so in love with their Goat Farm Products.   Feel free to visit them and check out their products.  The caramel is incredible! 

If you would like to purchase an Avon Puff Pancake Pan with Tongs from me please contact me at carolyncavies@yahoo.com  Thank you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These look yummy

John Mullin said...

Another great recipe find by Carolyn, and the pan is a fantastic kitchen tool.

Mimi N said...

My jaw is dropped!! Those look and sound delicious. I wish I could scratch and sniff my screen! My 8you would go nuts over those!

Shopping Tips and Tricks said...

I need to try these! They sound yummy! I love Coconut!

Karen F said...

These look very interesting!
yummy!

Unknown said...

Yummy!! Your hubby is so sweet to cook for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...