There are no RIGHT answers to this quiz unless of course you know them all... but the WINNER will be selected by Random.org and the Drawing is on BLACK FRIDAY sometime... so stick around for the Black Friday Sale ($1.00-$5.00 gifts) and have some fun while you wait!
You must answer each question and submit your answers to me in EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org and that's all there is to the quiz!
PRIZE: $20.00 GIFT FROM AVON PRODUCTS BY CAROLYN by mARK!
MAILED: Before Christmas!
1) What’s the snowman’s name?
2) What’s the other name for the North Pole?
3) What is Yukon Corneilus searching for?
4) What does Hermey want to be?
5) What’s the name of the Island that Rudolph, Hermey and Yukon Corneilus find themselves on?
A LITTLE HARDER
6) Who is king of the island from Question #5?
7) What is Rudolph’s father’s name?
8. What two physical characteristics does Hermey have that differentiate him from the other male worker elves?
9) Who provides the voice of the Snowman?
10) What’s Rudolph’s girlfriend’s name?
A BIT MORE DIFFICULT…
11) Who’s the first reindeer Rudolph meets at the Reindeer Games?
12) How does Hermey draw the monster away from Rudolph and his family in the cave?
13) What’s Rudolph’s MOTHER’S name?
14) What does Mrs. Claus implore Santa to do?
15) What is Santa the “king” of?
GETTING SERIOUS NOW…
OK, what makes each of the following toys a misfit?
16) The cowboy?
17) The train?
18) The watergun?
19) The bird?
20) The elephant?
21) The Jack-in-the-Box?
22) The king of the island?
23) The doll? Actually, this one’s for debate so no points for it, but would love to hear your suggestions…
24) Who is the coach of the Reindeer Games?
25) How does the monster prove his worth for helping Santa at the North Pole?
26) Who’s son tries to fly first at the Reindeer Games?
27) What inspires Rudolph to fly for the first time? (Hint: it actually inspired me to fly a bit as well…)
A BIT OF PREJUDICE….
28) Rudolph is subjected to some mean comments, like we all are from time to time. Other than being called a “red-nosed reindeer”, what are the three names he is called as an insult?
29) Why is Santa such a shinebox to Rudolph because his nose glows? Actually, no points for this one either, it’s just that Pat Mauceri and I always wanted to know why…
TOUGHER AND TOUGHER…
30) How many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh in the special?
31) What’s the color of the snowman’s umbrella?
32) What is the monster’s weakness?
33) According to the news, how long has the cold wave lasted?
34) What time is showing on the snowman’s fob?
35) One point for every song in the show.
GOOD LUCK! Love, Carolyn