* Giveaway instructions.... You will submit a recipe a day to go with the one that I post (it doesn't need to be another one of that same recipe, but it does need to relate to it in some way)
Then after you do submit the recipe in the COMMENTS you are able to post to the RAFFLECOPTER! The prizes are:
"365 QUICK AND EASY MICROWAVE RECIPES" by Thelma Pressman in paperback.
And two more books that will be up for the giveaway is the hilarious book, "The Great Christmas Bowl" by Susan May Warren (One mother's hilarious quest to serve up the perfect holiday) and I have 2 copies to give.
And a vegan food for humans and many tips and tricks called "Krazy Katlady Cookbook"
Betty Crocker's ULTIMATE BISQUICK COOKBOOK ... 323 recipes of so many foods!
** Special Item mentioned in the Rafflecopter **
The way to enter the giveaway for those books is to tell us IN THE COMMENTS if you ever worry about having the perfect holiday. Or tell us about your mother or mother in law who worries about having the perfect holiday. OR give us more recipes IN THE COMMENTS that relates to two (2) more recipes that I have up here on the 12 days of Christmas Cooking and Giveaway!*
Elizabeth's Eggnog Cheesecake Bars - Martha Stewart Recipes
- Vegetable oil cooking spray, for pan
- 12 graham crackers, finely ground (1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan
with cooking spray. Stir together graham crackers, 3 tablespoons sugar,
and the melted butter. Press into bottom of pan. Bake until crust is
just brown around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed
until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, the
eggs, yolk, eggnog, flour, brandy, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt; beat until
smooth. Pour filling over crust. Set pan in a roasting pan, and add
enough hot water to come halfway up sides of baking pan. Bake until just
set, 40 to 45 minutes. Remove baking pan from water bath, and transfer
to a wire rack. Let cool slightly, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at
least 3 hours or overnight.
Cut into 1 1/2-by-3-inch bars. Lightly dust tops of bars with freshly grated nutmeg just before serving.
Cook's NoteBars can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
a Rafflecopter giveaway