Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AVON Stainless Steel and Silicone Tong Set REVIEW

046-027
Reg. $14.99
Expert grilling accessories.

Heat resistant up to 450ยบ. Hanging loop. Large, 12" L . Small, 9" L. 2-piece set. Stainless steel, silicone. Imported
I bought these and absolutely love them!  They are great for the grill and great for indoor use too!  I've used a pair for use with teflon already and what a welcome surprise.  No scratches.   And I've used the other pair outside on the grill and they are excellent for that.   The pin at the end of the tongs pulls out and they close and lock when you need to put them away in a drawer.   I would suggest buying these soon as these items are going quickly.  Here is the link for you to be able to buy them.  CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Now those are pretty! I may hate to get them all yucky with food :)

AdventuresFrugalMom said...

I so agree Cindy

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I wish I had a grill :) ~Rachel

Ashley S said...

Oooo I like those colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...